A mindful approach through meditation to overcome the anxiety and fear caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Many of us, particularly essential workers- are in the middle of the unprecedented times of our lives; and it may be taking a toll on our mental or physical health. Relaxing with nature can bring the body, soul and mind in alignment.
One such way to make this happen is through simple MEDITATION SESSIONS while sitting in front of a Glass Window…
- Find a window, where you can look out into greenery and have full view of nature at its best.
- Focus on one spot, you like most and sit comfortably.
- Take a deep breath in through your nose & exhale slowly through your mouth – Repeat this process 10 times
- Chant a prayer in your mind while breathing…
- May God help me to be safe.
- May our planet be safe.
- May the Planet return to normal
- Sit calmly and quietly for 5 minutes and imagine that everything is peaceful & Safe while taking deep breath & exhaling slowly
While following this kind of meditation you will find that your body, mind and soul are no longer a hurdle but align together as a tool to elevate your consciousness to be peaceful and calm at all situations.